Wednesday 1 February 2012

MOOOOOOOOO

Knock, knock.Who's there? Moo! Moo who? Moo cow, one of the best yogurt ice-cream in town!
Yes, one of the best yogurt ice-cream tat I ever had! To all the Tutti Frutti's loyal fans sorry I've to say this, Moo cow's original yogurt ice-cream taste much more better than Tutti Frutti's! AND CHEAPPPPPERRRR!!!!! Original- RM9.9 free one topping and Special Flavor of the month- RM 10.9, RM 1 per topping ;)
Maybe because of its cute and attractive environment and also its cute cup makes me feel like wanna go there everyday, lol *Sorry I didn't took any pictures of the cafe because I was in a rush that time ><* But don't worry, I got the picture from someone's blog :D! "Sorry unknown, I used your picture !"



Niceeeeeeeeee? So far I've been to The Gardens's moo cow only and if I'm not mistaken I remember Sunway Pyramis has too!



The Moo Cow's Family, Suria the duck, Sophia the chicken, Siti Maria the sheep, Joe the dog and Irene the owl! Arghhh... I wanna have moo cow's ori plus oreos nowwwwwwwwwwww >..<!

No comments:

Post a Comment